Guest donna T

Thank you Rachel

Guest donna T

Thank you for orgainising a great night out at the Vic last night. Everything aches this morning from all the dancing and waving our hands in the air :biglaugh:

Great turnout just hope no one feels too bad this morning.

Donna x

Guest rockpool crab

Hiya..wanted to say a quick thanks to Rachel as well. Really enjoyed myself and it was lovely to meet some old faces (not literally mind you!) and some new faces. Shame I couldn't have stayed for the dancing. And sorry for whisking away and not saying cheerio to your goodself Rachael..how rude eh. Count me in for another night out.

PS..hubbie got stopped and breathalised on the way home..oo er..he was 100% fine and was so glad he hadn't had a beer at the footie.

TTFN... Carol Ann...x

Hi 'Rachel,

Just wanted to say sorry for not saying bye! I couldn't find you anywhere when I went (it was a bit rushed as I got a lift in the end), you were most probably strutting your stuff somewhere on the dancefloor.

Will deffo catch up soon though!

Karenx

Ditto, had a great night although I still cannot get over how short some of the skirts were, maybe I am getting too old LOL.

See you all soon Angela x

Guest katyrick

AAwwww missed it-would have loved girly night out - will keep watching for next one!!