Guest Fancy a Beer

Total Image Dance Studios - Golden Grove/Woodville/Elizabeth

Guest Fancy a Beer

Anyone got anything good or bad to say about the above schools, currently looking at Golden Grove & Elizabeth schools to progress my daughters dancing career!

Please feel free to PM if you prefer! :)

Guest Fancy a Beer

We took the chance and it is a great school, they do do the comps but thats great fun, having done them before! My daughter has only been there a few weeks now and has danced for nearly 7 years but the school offers her exactly what she needs! Personally I dont think it is that expensive, but I guess it depends what you are looking for!! I highly recommend it!! :D

My daughter goes to Golden Grove she has just started year 8, she seems very happy I can't tell how her schooling is at the moment because she hasn't been there that long they have a choice of spanish or Japanese at the school, and of course an special entry for dance be aware as well Elisabeth area has a very bad reputation for being rough this is the area I don't know about the school.

Julie

Guest Fancy a Beer
    My daughter goes to Golden Grove she has just started year 8, she seems very happy I can't tell how her schooling is at the moment because she hasn't been there that long they have a choice of spanish or Japanese at the school, and of course an special entry for dance be aware as well Elisabeth area has a very bad reputation for being rough this is the area I don't know about the school.

Julie

Not to sure I understand what you are trying to say there????

Elizabeth has parts of it that are rough but having lived here over 2 years now, have to say seen a few eye openers when it comes to people down that way, but never had any problems or hassle! Think to be honest alot of people seem to comment on the area without ever having been there!!

I give a massive thumbs up to The shopping centre is soooo much better than The Plaza at Modbury and you get much better bargins!!

As to Golden Grove High School I have lots of friends who have kids there and it is a very good state school, with an excellent Dance facility there!