duncan-clan

Dolphin swimming

im going to glenelg this friday morning to swim with flipper and his shark chums on the temptation cruise, has anyone been there if so can you take a camera in the sea with you and do they provide a water proof box for the camera or is it best to get a water proof camera? where can i get a water proof camera from?

alex

Guest Jo&Phil

Have done it - great fun - but I don't think they had waterproof boxes for cameras. Actually you can spend a lot of time getting in/out of the water and hanging onto the rope which might make taking snaps of Flipper a bit difficult.

Waterproof cameras --- I think I saw some in Dick Smith in Marion recently ..... hope you enjoy the cruising

:)

im going to glenelg this friday morning to swim with flipper and his shark chums on the temptation cruise, has anyone been there if so can you take a camera in the sea with you and do they provide a water proof box for the camera or is it best to get a water proof camera? where can i get a water proof camera from?

alex

Guest soggy

alex

Are you going business class ? :):)

Simon