Guest katyrick

uk flights

Guest katyrick

planning to go back to uk in April but flights working out REALLY expensive :(- anyone know of any good deals or where to get cheap flights???- had heard they would go down in Jan - due to petrol levy but doesn`t seem to be happening also has anyone booked them in uk as it seems to be cheaper on uk websites but not sure if you can do it??

Guest Armstrongs in Adelaide

Hi I did hear that Asia air (opperating out of the queensland) had some pretty amazing deals. Could be worth a look.

Etihad may have some cheap deals. They fly out of Sydney via Abu Dhabi. Their planes are fairly new, from Abu Dhabi they fly direct to Manchester and Heathrow.

Try this website. www.bestflights.com.au, they have all the available deals with a lot of airlines.

Guest Tina P

Hi

I don't know if you are flying with kids but Qantas have a 'kids fly free' with a paying adult deal on at the moment, its on for a limited time only and only to fly upto end of June.

We have friend who have just booked for 3 weeks in April - 2 adults and 2 kids - $5,050. Bargain.

They went into the Flight Centre but I have looked on line and its right.

Guest mikesmith

hi all just booked a flight for the oh 1818 flight centre wanted 2200 and that was the best they could do looked at 3 adults and 1 chlid 7000.08 dollars skyscanner yoy pay in either dollars or pounds cheers all

Hi

I don't know if you are flying with kids but Qantas have a 'kids fly free' with a paying adult deal on at the moment, its on for a limited time only and only to fly upto end of June.

We have friend who have just booked for 3 weeks in April - 2 adults and 2 kids - $5,050. Bargain.

They went into the Flight Centre but I have looked on line and its right.

Guest Mandy6934

There seem to be cheap deals to Kuala Lumpa, singapore or bangkok maybe try booking the two different legs seperately if you don't mind splitting the journey. That's probably what we will do when we go back as it seems so much cheaper. There were some cheap deals on lamstminute.com to europe (Dublin ect) which would be a shorter second leg and maybe more of a chance getting a cheap filght with a euro budget airline to the UK.