Guest squeaky

G'day everyone

Guest squeaky

We, The Ryans, are moving to Seaford in august of this year and very much looking forward to it after our visit over christmas.

One basic question, is there a local footie/Soccer team who takes on ageing throughbreds and give them a run out!!

See you all soon

Andy Ryan

Guest Trakki

Hiya and welcome to PIA. Can't help with the football but I do believe some of the guys on here play.

Good luck with the move

Hi,

There are loads of football clubs around to suit all standards. I live in the northern suburbs but know a few in the south. If you are a good standard there is a club at Seaford who play in the state league I think (unless they ended up being relegated last season) which is 3 levels from the top. I believe there is a Scot who plays for them who is mid forties and a very useful player. Also a club at Noarlunga 1 level above that. A guy I know from Kent who was a semi pro has been playing for them for the past 2 years. I think both clubs also have teams at lower levels and there's plenty of others who are just regular amateur saturday or sunday clubs.

try http://saasl.com.au for lower levels or www.ffsa.com.au for higher.

Guest jane35

We are a family from the West Midlands England wanting to make the move ?? can we do this process ourselves our do we need a Agent ??? we have spoken to 1 agent who has told us.. my self Employed Industrial Roofer partner who has 20 years experience NVQ In Industrial Roofing health safety Certificates Certificates in using all plant Machinery previous references .. its not enough ??? he will need to be assessed at work by an Australian Assessor which will cost £1.450 before will start to do any thing else ??? is there any way round this... how can he contact Australian Employers looking for his trade we have been told his trade is in demand any info would be greatly appreciated... we are looking to move to Adelaide :confused:

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Jane

Try to find a training agency in Adelaide that covers your OH job. This is the first thing we did and took it from there. Have PMd you, but if you can find one of these, the rest will follow. The guy who did Sean's training also lined him up a job in just 3 short weeks after 2 telephone conversations and a few emails.

If there is an Oz qualification he can take eg AQFIII in his field I would go this route.

Mandy