Sign in to follow this  
Guest aogly1964@tiscali.co.uk

re yorkshire get together

hi does anyone fancy getting together for some real fish&chips!! in sunny yorkshire,can't buy decent ones in manchester.andrew&sue from glossop.:)

Guest Guest75
    hi does anyone fancy getting together for some real fish&chips!! in sunny yorkshire,can't buy decent ones in manchester.andrew&sue from glossop.:)

I'd love to have some decent fish and chips but I'm a little too far away .

I was in the business years ago myself, frying in real beef dripping in Leeds :D

Guest debbieuk

hi,

why dont we try to organise something!!!!!

how about the rockinghorse pub just inside chesterfield....or the storyteller in rotherham they are the only two i can think of at the moment....or if anyone else has a sugestion stick em in!

debbie

Guest happy-jools

Fish and Chips sounds good to me, and the chance to meet with likeminded people.

Sounds great. Make it North Yorkshire and we will defo be there. Long way to come for a fish shop mind u. But were up for it.;)

Guest debbieuk

hi,

there is a meet in north yorkshire on sunday at 2pm at the old brickworks..organised by the yellow screen folk.

we are trying to sort out a meet nearer south yorkshire as there never seems to be one this way :(

you are more than welcome to come :)

take care

debbie

Guest Aussiebound
    hi,

there is a meet in north yorkshire on sunday at 2pm at the old brickworks..organised by the yellow screen folk.

debbie

Hi debbie

We are also going on Sunday, I don't post that much on the yellow screen but thought it would be a good opportunity to meet people in the same boat. A few others from PIA also going. We have also got a meet organised for Lincoln on Aug 19th, just down the A1 for you, See you there.

Sarah

hi veryone just wanted to ask about the meet at the brickworks in north yorks were abouts?,does nobody like south yorkshire?,we live in glossop just across the penines where we have some cracking pubs!!!.why not get in touch give me a ring on 07834-958326.cheers sue&andrew.;)

thanks for ur reply debs.sue&andrew.

holmfirth has a brill fish&chip shop.ideal for the yorkshire folk!!!:)

Guest ali@51

if u want proper fish and chips surely its got to be Harry Ramsdens @ Guiesly or are you all heathens. I remember us having a meal in the restaurant and my dad walking round to the takeaway for a secod lot because they were so good

Guest Guest75
    if u want proper fish and chips surely its got to be Harry Ramsdens @ Guiesly or are you all heathens. I remember us having a meal in the restaurant and my dad walking round to the takeaway for a secod lot because they were so good

If you are near Baildon there is a great Fish and Chip shop there called Websters.

It's near where my brother lives and on my visits back last year I was a regular at this chippy :)

http://www.webstersfishandchips.co.uk/

Guest debbieuk

hi all,

gutted as i couldnt make the meet today -stuck in theatre with a nasty RTA only just got home :(

we are organising a meet on the 8th July at the hobby horse pub just off the M1 at chesterfield if any one is interested

hope whoever went today had a good time....hope who ever didnt go come on the 8th

see you soon

debbie