I went to ur lovely capital today with my mum and our 2 lil kids....there was this street enertainer called Mr Spin :v_SPIN:and he was totally awesome.....brilliant.....in fact he was bloody HEAPS GOOD.....:)

His final showpiece was to ride his rather tall Unicycle.....while jugggling three batons....whilst balancing a glass of water on his head.

This guy was unreal has anyone else seen this guy.

i have had a look on the t'internet and some of the videos of this guy are amazing, if you want some good viewing take a look at this guy and if you get a chance to see him perform do not miss it !!!!

A brilliant start to a cracking day in our lovely capital..

Guest Jamie&Carrie
    I went to ur lovely capital today with my mum and our 2 lil kids....there was this street enertainer called Mr Spin :v_SPIN:and he was totally awesome.....brilliant.....in fact he was bloody HEAPS GOOD.....:)

His final showpiece was to ride his rather tall Unicycle.....while jugggling three batons....whilst balancing a glass of water on his head.

This guy was unreal has anyone else seen this guy.

i have had a look on the t'internet and some of the videos of this guy are amazing, if you want some good viewing take a look at this guy and if you get a chance to see him perform do not miss it !!!!

A brilliant start to a cracking day in our lovely capital..

You watched him on the net...for free??

I believe he sells his DVD's for $20 after the show. Couldn't have been that good.

LOL ;)

I'm only razzing ya. He is entertaining but I see him everytime I walk through Rundle Mall doing the same act.

I still get shocked by the amount of young young kids with their musical instruments un-accompanied (it would appear) busking on the streets.

You watched him on the net...for free??

I believe he sells his DVD's for $20 after the show. Couldn't have been that good.

LOL ;)

I'm only razzing ya. He is entertaining but I see him everytime I walk through Rundle Mall doing the same act.

I still get shocked by the amount of young young kids with their musical instruments un-accompanied (it would appear) busking on the streets.

I know what your saying there mate, there is always this young kid there playing his violin....i bet he aint even 12yrs of age.

Guest norah battie

Young young kids...watch very closely and you will see mum nearby wearing a headscarf and young kids in buggy watching them....they are Quakers or something like that.......