Sign in to follow this  
Guest jane35

How does my self employed Industrial Roofer apply for a working visa ?

    Recommended Posts

    Guest jane35

    Hello to all... we are wanting to make the move... we made the first step in contacting an agent.. they gave us some free advice based on information we gave which is... my partner who is 41 is a Self Employed Industrial Roofer with 20 years experience.. he has his NVQ in Industrial Roofing. Health Safety Certificates , Certificates in Using Plant Machinery Previous Employers References... but have been told that he has not enough points to apply for TRA he would need to be assessed by an Australian Assessor in his work place it would cost us £1.450 before we start anything else ?? is there any other way ?? can he apply to Adelaide Employers for a sponsor ?? we have done so much research i don't know if were coming or going ?? any information would be greatly appreciated thanks.

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this