Guest chrisk8

Rugby Union Players

Guest chrisk8

NEW PLAYERS WANTED

Following yet another successful season North East Distrcts Rugby Union Club (NEDS) are inviting NEW PLAYERS to join the fastest growing Rugby Club in South Australia for the 2009 Season.

NEDS field teams at every Age Range from U8 to U18 (girls can play from U8 to U12's) and are also aiming for at least one Senior Team for the 2009 Season – so no matter what your Age, Rugby experience or Sporting Ability there’s a Team for you to join.

Pre-Season Training starts on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 16th February 2009 and the playing season runs from April 2009 to the end of August 2009 with Matches played on Saturday Mornings Home & Away.

Join us for a game and a BBQ at our Registration Day on Sunday 15th February 2009 from 13.00hrs onwards at Ladywood Reserve, cnr Ladywood Rd & Milne Rd, Modbury North.

For more information contact

Chris Killick – 0438 600764

Or visit website - http://www.nedsrugby.com.au

Or E-mail – headcoach@nedsrugby.com.au

Come on Down and Enjoy the Greatest Game on Earth

Guest massive

Mate count me in, i used to quite a lot in my younger days and would love the oppertunity to play again and even coach, will look forward to it.

Guest chrisk8
    NEW PLAYERS WANTED

Following yet another successful season North East Distrcts Rugby Union Club (NEDS) are inviting NEW PLAYERS to join the fastest growing Rugby Club in South Australia for the 2009 Season.

NEDS field teams at every Age Range from U8 to U18 (girls can play from U8 to U12's) and are also aiming for at least one Senior Team for the 2009 Season – so no matter what your Age, Rugby experience or Sporting Ability there’s a Team for you to join.

Pre-Season Training starts on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 16th February 2009 and the playing season runs from April 2009 to the end of August 2009 with Matches played on Saturday Mornings Home & Away.

Join us for a game and a BBQ at our Registration Day on Sunday 15th February 2009 from 13.00hrs onwards at Ladywood Reserve, cnr Ladywood Rd & Milne Rd, Modbury North.

For more information contact

Chris Killick – 0438 600764

Or visit website - http://www.nedsrugby.com.au

Or E-mail – headcoach@nedsrugby.com.au

Come on Down and Enjoy the Greatest Game on Earth

Thanks for the pm's - bumping the post for those who missed it last time

Dam missed this one, and i used to play when i was a little younger too. Saying that, probably a wee bit too far for me to travel. Good luck for the season.