Guest steve & charlie

expo

Guest steve & charlie

hi

does any one no when the next expo is in either london or leeds or anywhere.

many thanks

steve and charlie

Guest hel&sam

i know theres one in leeds at the end of march. we were thinking of going to that one. anyone any opinions on whether its worth going or not?

Guest ThompsonFamily

Hi, we went to Down Under Live in Leeds Saturday 27th March and as we are just starting the process in my opinion it wasn't worth the fuel or cost of the ticket. There were mainly shipping companies, banks and migration agents who we had to queue to speak to for free advice. However after an hour of queuing we did get to speak to an aussie migration agent who was quite helpful with the basic visa questions and eligibility info. We wanted to know healthcare/schooling info etc and this wasn't covered. I think from a flyer we had there is another Down Under Live Expo in Birmingham in Sept 2010.

This is just our opinion and i think it does depend on how far along in the migration process you are.

Good luck

Sounds similar to my Emigrate Expo experience, general guidance only and found they weren't really interested in talking when we stated we were at the early stages. You could certainly find more information online, though it is nice to talk to someone and it gave us a boost in thinking we are doing the right thing.

Again we have learnt more off this site or web in general!! :)