Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marshall

Marshall.12.Looking.For.Friends.

Guest Marshall

G'Dayy... Im marshall... I live in Moana (near seaford/noarlunga) which is south of adelaide :) I am 12 and born on 4th Mayy 1996... I go to the best school ever AKA Woodcroft College... And it rockz!! If there is anyone near me then PLEASE let me know (: That would be great!! I have msn, myspace, bebo, piczo, facebook, twitter, youtube, and lots more!! :D

Byee!! :cute:

Guest Celtic Bhoy
    G'Dayy... Im marshall... I live in Moana (near seaford/noarlunga) which is south of adelaide :) I am 12 and born on 4th Mayy 1996... I go to the best school ever AKA Woodcroft College... And it rockz!! If there is anyone near me then PLEASE let me know (: That would be great!! I have msn, myspace, bebo, piczo, facebook, twitter, youtube, and lots more!! :D

Byee!! :cute:

hey marshall my name is kieran and ive just immigrated to Australia from Scotland.Im a twelve year old boy born on 24th of august 1996.I love playing soccer playing my xbox 360 going to the beach and like tennis.At the moment im in seaford rise and i dont know anybody so write back xD.

Guest jpr parker

hi marshal im remmi a 12 yr old girl im mooving 2 ozz any tym round augst xx

i will be looking 4 friends xx

whats ur bebo addy mines RemmiP plz find me and request xx

remmi xx

Guest meggy_superman-xx

Heyy Marshall u know mee, but uhhm my bruva plays for Seaford rangers. i will see youhh in 2010, hopefully.. is that wen u will be in year 8 kos it is for me

Bye love yha xoxoxo

Guest Teresa01

Hi my name is Jack and I am Teresa01's son we are moving to Adelaide near Mclaren Vale in july.

Would like to hear how your finding oz.

Jack

hey i am jenna jacks sister im 11 my mum said she had spoken to you and she has just had a email from your mum im going to tatachilia and i cant wait to get to oz

jenna