pablo

holiday let,3to4weeks march/april

hello all, we will be coming over sometime around the end of march / first cpl of weeks in april to validate our visa( unless a miracle happens and our house sells VERY soon,in which case we will be emigrating permanently before june cutoff date ), we were hopefully looking for something in the southern coastal burbs,aldinga beach/sellicks beach,although we obviously wouldnt be in the property much as its a recce,we do smoke,although its no hardship to go outside tbh (dont suppose being smokers helps but just being honest ) anyway,any feedback/advice wecome,thanks anyway

ah well.......i knew it was a mistake saying we were smokers,lol! looks like a hotel or holiday park or something, main thing is that we validate the visa,thx anyway

ah well.......i knew it was a mistake saying we were smokers,lol! looks like a hotel or holiday park or something, main thing is that we validate the visa,thx anyway

Don't think that was the problem, when you posted original everyone over here was asleep!;) Something to do with the time difference between uk and here! I'm sure when the home owners wake up replies will come!

Don't think that was the problem, when you posted original everyone over here was asleep!;) Something to do with the time difference between uk and here! I'm sure when the home owners wake up replies will come!

The post wasnt just fao those in adelaide tbh,thought some in uk who had been on recce`s might have some contacts,im aware of the time difference,but thanks for the advice;)