HEAPS GOOD !!!

Gutted !!!!

And i am stuck at home in absolute agony :wacko:having pulled my back feeding the bloody dog.

Its mid 30s and i am waiting for the pain killers to kick in................aaarrrggghhh.

Guest Guest75

Bad luck there Heaps - I know the pain.

Sounds awful but do keep moving or else everything stiffens.

Sorry I shouldn't have joked about it. I hope you feel better soon and get those painkillers down you. :dull:

Guest katsmajic

hehe heaps is mellowed...few codines down his neck - hrmmm might start slipping them into his dinners...

he twinged his back and missed a great day out with me n the kids at marion pools :P

or maybe it was an excuse to watch the tennis??? :policeman:

hehe heaps is mellowed...few codines down his neck - hrmmm might start slipping them into his dinners...

he twinged his back and missed a great day out with me n the kids at marion pools :P

or maybe it was an excuse to watch the tennis??? :policeman:

I am thinking that a good rub doem might be useful tonight.:D

Guest graandjac
    Good job i am on codeine and chilled out else i might have to let rip at you, but then again you aint worth it :v_SPIN: .

:P:pcheers Heaps

Heaps............................i could offer you some acupuncture for that; or i could needle the dog so it wont want food so often........................................choice is yours my old china!!!!!:P

So, guys out there i treat a variety of ailments, bad backs, sciatica, migraine, period pains, frozen shoulder etc etc etc,; fully qualified, and a darn sight cheaper than the charlatans out there!!!!! Use western medical rather than tcm (trad, chinese,med)

Be more careful, bend youre knees, or get a smaller dog....................

Guest katsmajic

Haha have you seen Kung Fu Panda....the acupuncture scene!!!

i am giggling at the idea of heaps having it done....

Heaps............................i could offer you some acupuncture for that; or i could needle the dog so it wont want food so often........................................choice is yours my old china!!!!!:P

So, guys out there i treat a variety of ailments, bad backs, sciatica, migraine, period pains, frozen shoulder etc etc etc,; fully qualified, and a darn sight cheaper than the charlatans out there!!!!! Use western medical rather than tcm (trad, chinese,med)

Be more careful, bend youre knees, or get a smaler dog....................

I have done manual handling etc etc, i should know better.

Its a bit easier today, but then you forget for a sec and back comes the pain. oooh.:dull:

Guest lastboyscout

Be more careful, bend youre knees, or get a smaller dog....................

Can you do anything for my back? I have spondylolisthesis in lower back and it needs someone good to ease the pain?;)

No problems.............................you may need a few sessions, but the effects are cumulative. Pm me with your details, and i will sort you out no worries.......................

Jane