Guest Pies

I checked my status this morning - oh my lord!!

Guest Pies

475 visa granted this morning less than a fortnight after ASPC announcements: I hope things go well for all of you out there.

Applied April 2008, meds uploaded December 2008.

Visa granted January 2009.

Pies

Guest brandyslad
    475 visa granted this morning less than a fortnight after ASPC announcements: I hope things go well for all of you out there.

Applied April 2008, meds uploaded December 2008.

Visa granted January 2009.

Pies

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ems

26_11_8.gif Congrats on getting the all important visa. Hope you get a chance to do a bit of celebrating today.

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZJxdm314YYGB

Guest ReadyPenny

Congratulations, welcome to the "got the visa -now the work really begins club!!!!!"

Enjoy the moment and good luck with the rest of your plans

Mandy

Guest Pies

WooHoo!! Wife has bottle of fizzy open, I am 500 miles away, but it is all good - judging by the timelines, there will be many more good news posts over next few weeks!!

And yes - now the hard work begins, but we can all dream freely now......!!

Pies

Guest vixpinkbabe

CONGRATULATIONS!! You are SO lucky! You must all be really excited! What a fab way to start the year!! :)

Really hope I get one soon... xxx

Guest Pies
    CONGRATULATIONS!! You are SO lucky! You must all be really excited! What a fab way to start the year!! :)

Really hope I get one soon... xxx

Home now and the fizz is flowing on tap......

Think your wish will come true pretty soon, which is a total result; funny how things work: thought we were knackered on Tues 12th Jan, elated on 13th Jan and visa on Wednesday!!

Your story and all the others sitting with state sponsorship will end well hopefully in next 4 weeks!!

Looking forwards to loads of cracking messages in next while.

Yeeehah!!

Pies

Guest Pies
    Thats great, congrats and enjoy

You too Denise - who you flying with, and was it a good deal?

Pies

Guest vixpinkbabe
    Home now and the fizz is flowing on tap......

Think your wish will come true pretty soon, which is a total result; funny how things work: thought we were knackered on Tues 12th Jan, elated on 13th Jan and visa on Wednesday!!

Your story and all the others sitting with state sponsorship will end well hopefully in next 4 weeks!!

Pies

Oh I really really hope so. I'm counting the days down until February 13th! I can't sleep now or anything. I just want the time to pass ASAP so I know one way or another! You deserved to get your visa first, you applied in April.

Did they check references with your employer etc? Was it literally one day you had a CO, next day you had a visa? What checks do they do? Need to pre-warn my employer they may phone her...?

Thanks for all your advice Pies :) x

Guest Pies
    Oh I really really hope so. I'm counting the days down until February 13th! I can't sleep now or anything. I just want the time to pass ASAP so I know one way or another! You deserved to get your visa first, you applied in April.

Did they check references with your employer etc? Was it literally one day you had a CO, next day you had a visa? What checks do they do? Need to pre-warn my employer they may phone her...?

Thanks for all your advice Pies :) x

Uploaded meds before Christmas, had all the employer stuff in and employers primed to expect a query before Feb 13th: CO picked up the file, checked it, approved the visa and that was that as far as I can see - no checks, all good so straight from CO to grant in 24 hours, including updating our new passport details: emgration company says receiving bucket of queries each day: new COs been recruited or drafted in from other centres, so things really starting to move: sure you will be asked for meds soon - check the file daily!!

Pies

Guest vixpinkbabe
    Uploaded meds before Christmas, had all the employer stuff in and employers primed to expect a query before Feb 13th: CO picked up the file, checked it, approved the visa and that was that as far as I can see - no checks, all good so straight from CO to grant in 24 hours, including updating our new passport details: emgration company says receiving bucket of queries each day: new COs been recruited or drafted in from other centres, so things really starting to move: sure you will be asked for meds soon - check the file daily!!

Pies

WOW! You are full of information. Thank you, this is really helpful! May have to brief my boss on Monday then! Wow, no checks, that's amazing. They have my employer reference and business card so hopefully that'll be enough. It's the Open University I work for so they'll hopefully know I didnt just make that company up as it's huge!

What did you mean when you said "emgration company says receiving bucket of queries each day"? I'm really praying it's any day now. I'm always gutted at about 9.30am if I havent heard from my agent by then as they know I'm Aus crazy and would call me straight away! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Pies
    WOW! You are full of information. Thank you, this is really helpful! May have to brief my boss on Monday then! Wow, no checks, that's amazing. They have my employer reference and business card so hopefully that'll be enough. It's the Open University I work for so they'll hopefully know I didnt just make that company up as it's huge!

What did you mean when you said "emgration company says receiving bucket of queries each day"? I'm really praying it's any day now. I'm always gutted at about 9.30am if I havent heard from my agent by then as they know I'm Aus crazy and would call me straight away! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Company I went with recommended waiting to upload meds when CO allocated - that way you know when CO is allocated. Before 13th Jan, CO allocations for state sponsored visas and asks for meds and PCs trickled: after 13th, 4 a day - every day: 20 a week. Multiply that by the number of m igration agents in the UK.....that is a lot of visas and COs coming through!!

I know this is no comfort if you are not priority at moment but DIAC really delivering on promises at moment ref state sponsorship.....hopefully it will go as fast if you are on CSL etc when more announcements come!

Pies

Guest vixpinkbabe

Wow, that's amazing. So I have 25% chance each day (1 in 4) of being picked :)

Hadnt thought about not uploading, but great idea so you know about case officer. We're not allowed to frontload now anyways (new DIAC rules) so mine are sitting in Birmingham at the Medical Centre waiting.

Wow, you must be so chuffed! Seriously! I cant even imagine what's running through your head right now... flights, handing in your notice, house etc... how exciting! You're going to be living the dream! Sounds so sad, but I can't wait until Tuesday to see if I am picked :) x Then Wednesday, then Thursday...

have a great weekend - you deserve it, you have been so patient!

Vicky xx

Guest Pies
    Wow, that's amazing. So I have 25% chance each day (1 in 4) of being picked :)

Hadnt thought about not uploading, but great idea so you know about case officer. We're not allowed to frontload now anyways (new DIAC rules) so mine are sitting in Birmingham at the Medical Centre waiting.

Wow, you must be so chuffed! Seriously! I cant even imagine what's running through your head right now... flights, handing in your notice, house etc... how exciting! You're going to be living the dream! Sounds so sad, but I can't wait until Tuesday to see if I am picked :) x Then Wednesday, then Thursday...

have a great weekend - you deserve it, you have been so patient!

Vicky xx

Just clarity, relief, tears, snot and champers!!

On Monday the race between OH and me to secure a job begins.....!!

And YES, it could be you on Monday, or any day soon!!

Pies

Guest vixpinkbabe

And YES, it could be you on Monday, or any day soon!!

Pies

Won't be Monday as it's Australia Day and the little skyvers are off work! They must have some HUGE bonus incentive to be ploughing through them at this rate! ;)

Bet you still can't believe it! Bet you woke up this morning an re-remembered that you had a visa!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Guest familygood

Congratulations!!! So exicting for you... We are putting our visa in over this weekend (just finalising it now) do you think we will also get a case officer by 13th Feb? Great if we do!!!

Huge congratulations again - hope the hangover has passed!!!