I checked my status this morning - oh my lord!!

Guest Pies

Congratulations!!! So exicting for you... We are putting our visa in over this weekend (just finalising it now) do you think we will also get a case officer by 13th Feb? Great if we do!!!

Huge congratulations again - hope the hangover has passed!!!

Dunno about timngs - think it could be pretty quick though - best bet is send a blank email to aspc for timings on a weekly basis - they have not said what is going to happen post 13th Feb in detail. You could interpret the current message in a number of different ways. If you are on the CSL with sponsorship (congrats!!), you are quids in.

That didn't take long, congratulations!!!!!

Thank you - it is weird how things work out - we were planning to make our way out in June - October. This gives us planning time secure in knowledge of having a visa. Sweaty moment prior to DIAC announcement when we thought they might put temp visas to the back of the queue or bin them altogether.....:shocked:

Instead, it is all systems go in the house..........hows it going out there?

Uploaded meds before Christmas, had all the employer stuff in and employers primed to expect a query before Feb 13th: CO picked up the file, checked it, approved the visa and that was that as far as I can see - no checks, all good so straight from CO to grant in 24 hours, including updating our new passport details: emgration company says receiving bucket of queries each day: new COs been recruited or drafted in from other centres, so things really starting to move: sure you will be asked for meds soon - check the file daily!!

Pies

Hi there

I'm new to the forum and just received email saying I have been given state sponsorship. Have gone it alone up til now with no migration agent. Was just wondering who you used to submit your visa application and whether you would recommend having some help at this stage. We are from Scotland but living in London so don't mind where the agent is based. Thanks very much!

Charlie

Guest vixpinkbabe
Hi there

I'm new to the forum and just received email saying I have been given state sponsorship. Have gone it alone up til now with no migration agent. Was just wondering who you used to submit your visa application and whether you would recommend having some help at this stage. We are from Scotland but living in London so don't mind where the agent is based. Thanks very much!

Charlie

Hi there,

It's up to you whether you want o use an agent. Although if you have managed to come this far on your own then I'm sure the hardest bit is done? Although if you did want to use someone, Overseas Emigration based in Edinburgh are brilliant, I use them and I remember my consultant saying they step in at last minute to finish off applications xx Good luck xxxxxxxxxxx