Sign in to follow this  
Guest jessmck

where and when do i get my meds and police check?

Guest jessmck

Sorry if its a dumb question but how do i find out where to get my medical? and when do i do it? also how do i apply for a police check - apologies if this has already been discussed

j :cute:

Guest ReadyPenny

You get the meds from one of the panel doctors near to you. There is a link on DIAC website re this. Police checks you can download the necessary forms from the ACPO website (I think) it's not a standard CRB check that you need.

They only last for 12 months, meds and pcs. Agents will advise you to wait until they are requested. You can do them anytime you like but remember this will shorten your time to make the move or validate, once the visa is granted.

Mandy

Guest Carl Hallam

HI we're moving 18 Aug and havedone and got everything now, your checks from the date they areissued only lasta year so you haveto time it right ours took 2 weeks from when we had them to the visa being granted we are on a spouse visa as my partner is a duel national,i hope ivedone it right but hereis a link to the gov site with a uk list of doctors that can do the check, hope it helps. Carl 38 Ad 41 Kids Allana 11 Olivia 9 http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements