Guest jessmck

anyone moving out alone to adelaide?

Guest jessmck

Hi im planning on moving out to adelaide in september/ november time just wondered if anyone else was making the move by themself?

:v_SPIN:

Guest cornish Busdriver

G'day Jessmck.

I been here alone since november, been out for a few drinks with a few others but mainly go out with the aussies fishings or just down the pub.

Guest JACK JONES

Hi , i moved out here on my own 17 months ago. Most people i meet think i am mad to come here on my own, but i dont regret it one bit. Look to the future , not the past.

Good luck, hope to meet you soon.

Being on your own can sometimes make it easier, because you will only have yourself to please. You will quickly make friends and contacts, there is a group of singles and couples on here that meet regularly for drinks so to join them would be a good starting point. Plus you would only have tomention on here that you are at a loose end/lonely or whatever and support and offers of coffees/ bbqs will flow in. It is a brave thing to do. My son recently travelled to New York by himself for a holiday as no one was available to go at the time and it was too good an opportunity to miss. He had a great time, he could have just stayed here doing the same things but has now seen a bit more of the world and gained some life experience.