Guest natdan

Back , with a bang .

Guest natdan

Having just returned from a great 5 weeks in Adelaide , validating our visas, we so do not want to be back here in the wet , cold, 100mph, unfriendly depressing uk :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:.......

We stayed with friends and had a great xmas and wonderful new year [ Glenelg ] , we visited victor harbour, maclaren vale , northaven, henley beach, handhorf, gorge wildlife park, Gumeracha to name afew and had such a good time , we know now even more why want to live in Adelaide so much. The weather was great the people we met were so friendly , even the ozzies ????. My husband even enjoyed watching them loose at cricket??...We drank so many bottles of Angoves wine , we should have shares in the company, rose ,white, red it didnt matter. Our livers must be pickled , happy days.

Having been so relaxed and enjoying myself for 30 odd days , i am now so depressed and down . We still CANNOT sell the bloody house which is the main reason stopping us being over there now , i am reminded about the depressing housing market daily as i work in the industry, not for long when we get to oz though.

We looked at schools , houses and where to live ,checked things out for buying a property etc , things that will be so valuable for when we eventually get there.

We just want to thank our GOOD friends so much for having us and making us feel so happy and welcome, we had so many good days ands nights.

Heres to all of us trying to reach our goal , may we all have some luck this year, and to all of you already there , good luck also ,you live in such a lovely place you must be so pleased you made the decision to do it. Happy days.

Louise n Wayne

Guest happy feet

Glad you had a great time.. Keep my fingers crossed that things start working out for you all...

Welcome back to this cold miserable place

Cara x

Welcome back to cold, rainy and blustery UK. Great to hear you had such good time on your trip. Do you have to sell your house or could you rent it out? I keep reading more and more posts where people are renting if they cant sell, we have taken this option because we cant stand it here any longer, and just want to get over to Adelaide, just means we will have to work a little harder to get the house of our dreams, but will all be worth it in the end. Also when the UK market picks up we have the option to sell.

Take care, hope it wont be long before you are back in Adelaide, Good Luck.

Jo x

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Louise, wondered where you had gone........ glad to hear you enjoyed your trip to Adelaide, god you've done more than us already, lol.

Good luck with the house sale