Guest Bakers

Hi all

Guest Bakers

Hi all just introducing ourselves i;m Tess 30 from Worcestershire arrived here 21st october with my hubby Jody & 3 lovely (when asleep!!) kids ages 10.6 & 8 months,we are currently renting in seaford Rise & so far love it here fingers crossed it will continue just starting to settle now & hoping to start meeting lots of people my kids are going to seaford rise Primary & i'm hoping all will go well when they go back Tuesday :D

Guest ems

Hi Tess and Family.

Wecome to PIA. Hope your enjoying your time in Adelaide. Good to see youv'e settled in already.

I'm sure you will meet lots of people on here, it's a great forum.

Good luck with everything and might see your there in a few weeks.

Guest Bakers

Thanks Emma i hope so meeting people is next on the agenda soooo hectic when you 1st arrive just settling down a little now although the kids slotted in straight away & considering the tears we had leaving the UK never want to go back now lol best of luck with the move & have a safe flight over here hope to see you one day in the near future x

I know I sound like a broken record but have you considered coming to the ex pats playgroup in Woodcroft on a Tuesday morning? The session starts at 11.00am for an hour and a half or so. Come and meet some other mums (and the occasional dad) whilst your youngest enjoys some new toys. Cost is $2.50 and you will need to take out yearly membership with Playgroup SA which I think is about $26. The address is Old Cottage Playgroup, corners of Byards and Kenihans Road. Please feel free to pm me for further info. Welcome to PIA by the way!

Guest Bakers
    I know I sound like a broken record but have you considered coming to the ex pats playgroup in Woodcroft on a Tuesday morning? The session starts at 11.00am for an hour and a half or so. Come and meet some other mums (and the occasional dad) whilst your youngest enjoys some new toys. Cost is $2.50 and you will need to take out yearly membership with Playgroup SA which I think is about $26. The address is Old Cottage Playgroup, corners of Byards and Kenihans Road. Please feel free to pm me for further info. Welcome to PIA by the way!

Hi thanks for reply trouble i have at the moment is i can't drive aarrgghh i realised my mistake on arriving lol & have just had 2nd lesson so i would have to research public transport to get there but sure there's a way sounds like a plan thankyou again Tess :D

Guest katsmajic

Hi Tess, we have a birthday girl of 11 (on Australia day) and a boy of 5 that would be happy to meet up for fun on the beach - we go to Moana, as its beautiful and 2mins from our house...

we'll be on the beach over the weekend - gis a shout if you want to meet up.

Kat xx

Guest tooeasy

hi tess and welcome we have 3 kids 16 10 and 9 they all love it here as im sure you all will too :)

Hi all just introducing ourselves i;m Tess 30 from Worcestershire arrived here 21st october with my hubby Jody & 3 lovely (when asleep!!) kids ages 10.6 & 8 months,we are currently renting in seaford Rise & so far love it here fingers crossed it will continue just starting to settle now & hoping to start meeting lots of people my kids are going to seaford rise Primary & i'm hoping all will go well when they go back Tuesday :D

It be right as they say over here, welcome to the forum....it does take time to settle its a big thing you know flying 16,000k around the world, there are lots of friendly folk on here and only too happy to meet up with new guys as we have all been in the same situation at some point.

enjoy.

HG

Guest Im Here
    Hi thanks for reply trouble i have at the moment is i can't drive aarrgghh i realised my mistake on arriving lol & have just had 2nd lesson so i would have to research public transport to get there but sure there's a way sounds like a plan thankyou again Tess :D

Hi Tess

Driving is a must i think here it gives you more freedom. Public transport is pretty good as well though. Have you met anyone near you yet? Good luck with everything im sure you will meet new people soon

:P

Guest Bakers
    Hi Tess, we have a birthday girl of 11 (on Australia day) and a boy of 5 that would be happy to meet up for fun on the beach - we go to Moana, as its beautiful and 2mins from our house...

we'll be on the beach over the weekend - gis a shout if you want to meet up.

Kat xx

Hi we go down alot too on weekends will be down sat afternoon & prob monday so we could look out for you that would be great thanks Tess x:D

Guest Bakers
    hi tess and welcome we have 3 kids 16 10 and 9 they all love it here as im sure you all will too :)

Thanks i really hope so things are ok at the moment liking your little profile pic i have to stare at it most days as it's tattooed on hubbys chest :notworthy:

Hi Tess

I live in Port Noarlunga South, just up the road from you. I have two children aged 9 and 7. It would be nice to meet up anytime. Just let me know.

Paula

Guest The Shepherds

Hi there!

We are looking at living near Seaford! Not expecting to arrive until xmas 09 though. Still a long waiting game to be played. If you have any advice we would be pleased to hear from you.

from Kim