pablo

validating

hello all,well we have finally given up on selling the house and moving over permanently before visa validating date of june, so its a costly holiday im afraid to validate,we land in adelaide ( via singapore )22nd of april and fly home again 15th may, we arent realy fussed where we stay,as long as we visit aldinga/sellicks where we plan on emigrating to,so was just wondering if we do find accomodation in aldinga area is there anywhere where i can watch the prem games or would i have to stay nearer adelaide cbd?thx all

Guest c4ndygirl

us too.... we also fly on the 22nd with quantas from heathrow, we are staying near Glenelg

Guest cornish Busdriver

We found the Adelaide Meridion on Melborne street a good base.

Stayed there for 2 weeks when we first arrived

hello all,well we have finally given up on selling the house and moving over permanently before visa validating date of june, so its a costly holiday im afraid to validate,we land in adelaide ( via singapore )22nd of april and fly home again 15th may, we arent realy fussed where we stay,as long as we visit aldinga/sellicks where we plan on emigrating to,so was just wondering if we do find accomodation in aldinga area is there anywhere where i can watch the prem games or would i have to stay nearer adelaide cbd?thx all

Hey Pablo,

If you're looking for somewhere to stay in the area, PM Hardycot as they have a nice rental in Aldinga, a short walk from the coast. I can supply you with some match of the Day (downloads) for laptop viewiing, if that's any good?

Justin.

Hey Pablo,

If you're looking for somewhere to stay in the area, PM Hardycot as they have a nice rental in Aldinga, a short walk from the coast. I can supply you with some match of the Day (downloads) for laptop viewiing, if that's any good?

Justin.

Thx for that, given up on trying to sort rental on email etc tbh,just going to get there 22nd( leaving mcstr 19th,stopover snpr)and shop around in estate agents etc for rental i think,maybe port noarlunga hotel for cpl nites? realy appreciate motd offer but havnt got a laptop( something i keep debating that! )cheers orrell,btw has "orrell" got any relation to orrell wigan?

Hi pablo

Could try loobyloo as they have just taken over a B & B in aldinga.....

Good luck with the trip

Jo :)

...btw has "orrell" got any relation to orrell wigan?...

Possibly. My dad was from Bolton so there could be a link in the past somewhere...

hi

i also know of a couple who have taken over a b&b down that way at siver sands (inbetween aldinga and sellicks. they are self contained cottages. i will get the details if you are interested

hth

kathx

hi

i also know of a couple who have taken over a b&b down that way at siver sands (inbetween aldinga and sellicks. they are self contained cottages. i will get the details if you are interested

hth

kathx

Thx very much,cant do any harm,we were just planning on turning up and driving round to find a rental tbh,theres loads on REALHOLIDAYS.COM.AU its just all the hassle of sorting it out over the phone etc thats a pain,thats why we were just going to turn up with cash and hopefully sort it over there.thx again

Thx very much,cant do any harm,we were just planning on turning up and driving round to find a rental tbh,theres loads on REALHOLIDAYS.COM.AU its just all the hassle of sorting it out over the phone etc thats a pain,thats why we were just going to turn up with cash and hopefully sort it over there.thx again

will get the details and pm you with them.

there are caravan parks around too. moana is 7 mins from aldinga and 11 from sellicks.

kathx