ozzieclare2be

hospital experience

Well im back from my gallbladder op , im in one peice and on lovely drugs . I have to say my stay was a good one and more than made up for the time my mobile was nicked.

staff were lovely and docs made me feel safe as i had a reaction to aneasthetic in past .

So all in all not a bad experience and only 30 days on the waiting list!!! So i think we are just going to get extras cover now, off to bed catch u all laters x

Guest cazzie

Good luck with the recovery process. Look after yourself and enjoy that sleep!

Guest katieb
    Well im back from my gallbladder op , im in one peice and on lovely drugs . I have to say my stay was a good one and more than made up for the time my mobile was nicked.

staff were lovely and docs made me feel safe as i had a reaction to aneasthetic in past .

So all in all not a bad experience and only 30 days on the waiting list!!! So i think we are just going to get extras cover now, off to bed catch u all laters x

Hi,

Snap!

I also had my gallbladder removed a couple of weeks ago and also had a good experience in hospital (especially as they managed to remove by keyhole surgery). Went home next day just with just panadol.

Hope you have the same speedy recovery that I had.

All the best

Katie

Hi,

Snap!

I also had my gallbladder removed a couple of weeks ago and also had a good experience in hospital (especially as they managed to remove by keyhole surgery). Went home next day just with just panadol.

Hope you have the same speedy recovery that I had.

All the best

Katie

yep i had keyhole too, got some lovely endone though as well. How you finding it it now? My tummy feels like ive been run over today lol. Have you eaten anything fatty yet? Might do bacon butty test in a few days, as that was a big trigger.

Hardest thing is going to be not picking alex up for a week or driving but good excuse to read a few books and download some uk tv ;)

Guest katieb
    yep i had keyhole too, got some lovely endone though as well. How you finding it it now? My tummy feels like ive been run over today lol. Have you eaten anything fatty yet? Might do bacon butty test in a few days, as that was a big trigger.

Hardest thing is going to be not picking alex up for a week or driving but good excuse to read a few books and download some uk tv ;)

Yes I am pleased to report that I have done the 'Hungry Jacks' test and all was OK :v_SPIN:

Felt near enough back to normal after a week just waiting for the biggest cut under my belly button to heal properly and of course has ruined my bikini modeling career lol!

Make the most of your recovery time, good excuse for breakfast in bed I reckon.

Yes I am pleased to report that I have done the 'Hungry Jacks' test and all was OK :v_SPIN:

Felt near enough back to normal after a week just waiting for the biggest cut under my belly button to heal properly and of course has ruined my bikini modeling career lol!

Make the most of your recovery time, good excuse for breakfast in bed I reckon.

my bikini modelling days never begun ha ha. Had a panic last night in the hosp as i had that gb pain but doc explained we have taken your gallbladder so you will get that at first. I must have sounded stupid lol but i was panicing thinking its not worked ha ha, even though they gave me the stones back. Chris said hes going to make a bracelet with them for me...nutter:biglaugh:. Belly buttons sorest one, have taken 2 weeks off work though as i will be in/out of car and bending down alot so dont want to risk it.

Glad you passed the hungry jacks test yey:biglaugh: