Bloody Miles !!!!!

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

Have just checked the distance for us to get to the meet over 200 miles one way:eek: do we get any awards for miles travelled...?!? oh well all in the name of our big adventure.

Cheers Gra and Jac

Guest steph&neil

hey dont know about awards for miles! but have you checked out how far it is to Adelaide! (hehehehe) I will give you a gold star for your enthusiasm though!

You probably have about 500 miles less than us to start with!

steph x ;)

Guest happy-jools

154 Miles for us, but were thinking of taking the tent in a back pack and cycling there along with the two kids.

How long do you reckon that would take. haha.:mad::mad:

Guest happy-jools

I think it would be good fun to type a description of oneself on here, so our PIA pals will immediately recognise us.

Mine is 5ft 10". Long Blond hair, 23" waist. Legs as long as a giraffe - and breasts resembling Jordan. There you go. You will recognise me straight away. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest Aussiebound

Neil says we coming really early now so he can sit next to Julia - and we've loads of room to put you up - don't bother with the tent!!!

Guest graandjac

yes pete but looking at most of the members at southern meet i think alot have the visa so are way ahead of us so would be good to meet up with others on the same time scale if you know what i mean...

Guest Aussiebound
bit to far for that a night in the travel lodge will do do we all wear name badges so we know who is who....lol

We are thinking of camping on the sat night, we know a campsite just up the road from the pub, going to ring tomorrow and will post details of cost and availability for anyone wanting to camp!!!:confused::mad::rolleyes:

Guest Django

Camping? Now you're talking. We only live about 30 minutes away. It would certainly make a weekend of it. Maybe not such a good idea for us though with a little one about a month old. Would do it otherwise. We do the camping thing.;)

Guitars and beers around the campfire. Not to mention marshmallows. Damn mentioned them.:confused:

7_2_200v.gif

Happy days.

Pete

Guest dglamoore

Mine is 5ft 10". Long Blond hair, 23" waist. Legs as long as a giraffe - and breasts resembling Jordan.

WOW we could be twins :P;):D

Lisa :cool:

Guest Aussiebound

We took Holly camping when she was 6 weeks old, she was a little s**t until then, never slept etc - in the tent we was getting 13 hours straight through out of her - stopped the minute we got home. Should have put the tent up in the garden for her. Going to ring camp site now!!!