Guest graandjac

Bloody Miles !!!!!

Guest graandjac

Have just checked the distance for us to get to the meet over 200 miles one way:eek: do we get any awards for miles travelled...?!? oh well all in the name of our big adventure.

Cheers Gra and Jac

Guest steph&neil

hey dont know about awards for miles! but have you checked out how far it is to Adelaide! (hehehehe) I will give you a gold star for your enthusiasm though!

You probably have about 500 miles less than us to start with!

steph x ;)

Guest Django

5_5_1.gif

Graham picks up

long dstance award

Look on the bright side Graham. You are closer than most on here to Adelaide. ;):D:D

Hey!

According to the AA site...i will be travelling about 107 miles....in 1 and half hours!! Although for my driving you can halve that!!

Dan and Steph

Guest happy-jools

154 Miles for us, but were thinking of taking the tent in a back pack and cycling there along with the two kids.

How long do you reckon that would take. haha.:mad::mad:

Guest graandjac

bit to far for that a night in the travel lodge will do do we all wear name badges so we know who is who....lol

Guest Django

Graham,

Can't you make the Southern one? Thats only about 90 miles away.

Pete

Guest happy-jools

I think it would be good fun to type a description of oneself on here, so our PIA pals will immediately recognise us.

Mine is 5ft 10". Long Blond hair, 23" waist. Legs as long as a giraffe - and breasts resembling Jordan. There you go. You will recognise me straight away. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest Aussiebound

Neil says we coming really early now so he can sit next to Julia - and we've loads of room to put you up - don't bother with the tent!!!

Guest graandjac

yes pete but looking at most of the members at southern meet i think alot have the visa so are way ahead of us so would be good to meet up with others on the same time scale if you know what i mean...

Guest Aussiebound
    bit to far for that a night in the travel lodge will do do we all wear name badges so we know who is who....lol

We are thinking of camping on the sat night, we know a campsite just up the road from the pub, going to ring tomorrow and will post details of cost and availability for anyone wanting to camp!!!:confused::mad::rolleyes:

Guest graandjac

sounds good but coming without the brats so the hotel sounds better;););)

Guest Django

Camping? Now you're talking. We only live about 30 minutes away. It would certainly make a weekend of it. Maybe not such a good idea for us though with a little one about a month old. Would do it otherwise. We do the camping thing.;)

Guitars and beers around the campfire. Not to mention marshmallows. Damn mentioned them.:confused:

7_2_200v.gif

Happy days.

Pete

Guest dglamoore

Mine is 5ft 10". Long Blond hair, 23" waist. Legs as long as a giraffe - and breasts resembling Jordan.

WOW we could be twins :P;):D

Lisa :cool:

Guest Aussiebound

We took Holly camping when she was 6 weeks old, she was a little s**t until then, never slept etc - in the tent we was getting 13 hours straight through out of her - stopped the minute we got home. Should have put the tent up in the garden for her. Going to ring camp site now!!!