Guest David Brown

Just arrived and loving it

Guest David Brown

Hi

I don't know if this is 'News and Gossip' but just wanted to say that me and the kids arrived on Monday night, staying at West Beach and moving to Golden Grove in 10 days, and we have loved every part of Adelaide we've visited so far, and just wanted to say that life has been made much easier by PIA and all the tips and feeling that there are lots of helpful and friendly people out there. Hope to meet some of you soon.

David

Guest Martin and Val

Welcome to Adelaide David and Co,

Glad all is going well so far for you all. When we first arrived we were at Golden Grove some very nice houses and a nice area to live.

Good luck with it all.

Martin

Hi

I don't know if this is 'News and Gossip' but just wanted to say that me and the kids arrived on Monday night, staying at West Beach and moving to Golden Grove in 10 days, and we have loved every part of Adelaide we've visited so far, and just wanted to say that life has been made much easier by PIA and all the tips and feeling that there are lots of helpful and friendly people out there. Hope to meet some of you soon.

David

Welcome aboard the roller coaster, hold tight but most of all enjoy the ride.:D