sichop

married man in need of male friends

:unsure:HELLO IM Si, im a 44 year old married man, been here in Adelaide for just over 2 years now with my wife and daughter, i need to start venturing out to make some new male friends to meet occassionally for the odd pint.

I enjoy riding my motorbike and i enjoy running and cycling too. i enjoy going for a pint. live in Semaphore area

Guest Martin and Val

G'day Si,

Try another PIA member "Swampo" he and his Mrs are into the old motorbike riding. We often meet up with them for a drink and a meal but sorry mate we always go as couples as we're not not allowed out on our own.

My wife and I live live in Semaphore Park so one day maybe we could all meet up somewhere.

Cheers

Martin

Def must arrange to meet up, me and Caroll work nights but have plenty of nights off really so could make plans ok. We always go out as a couple, but Caroll feels i should have some male friends too

Def must arrange to meet up, me and Caroll work nights but have plenty of nights off really so could make plans ok. We always go out as a couple, but Caroll feels i should have some male friends too

Hi mate, if you fancy a ride in the hills sometime, i'm on 2 wheels too. Bit busy for the next week or so, as i'm getting ready for our trip to Phillip Island for world superbikes on the bikes. Will be at the Island for 4 nights, plus a night on the way halfway there, and same on way back. On the way back we are taking the scenic route along the Great Ocean Road.

Incidently we have a spare ticket going if you fancy it and can get the time off!! Haha. We even got a poor guy driving his hilux to carry all our gear, so we don't have to ride with it.

Will post pics if anyone fancies seeing how the GOR looks from a bike's view? lol

wouldve loved to go. but working !!!! planning on doing it next year tho. let me know when ur back and well go out for a blast

Si

Hi mate, if you fancy a ride in the hills sometime, i'm on 2 wheels too. Bit busy for the next week or so, as i'm getting ready for our trip to Phillip Island for world superbikes on the bikes. Will be at the Island for 4 nights, plus a night on the way halfway there, and same on way back. On the way back we are taking the scenic route along the Great Ocean Road.

Incidently we have a spare ticket going if you fancy it and can get the time off!! Haha. We even got a poor guy driving his hilux to carry all our gear, so we don't have to ride with it.

Will post pics if anyone fancies seeing how the GOR looks from a bike's view? lol

I am sooooooooooo jealous! Hopefully I'll be there next year to do a similar trip to WSB or MotoGP. Hope you have a great time.

Guest Dave & Carole

Likewise, I'll be out this year and kitted out with a new bike by year end. My mate in Melbourne wants to do a 'cross country' to the Northern Territories(!) but I think I'll start with something a little easier.

I don't think Carole & the kids would be happy with me gone so long.

Anyway, can't wait to join in.

Best of luck

Dave

Just a quick note on that, and i know it's off topic, but if your planning on riding to Moto GP it is MAD. About 110,000 people at Moto GP compared to 60,000 for WSBK. Anyway hopefully next year, now i'm on site, i'll post in here before i do the bookings and you guys (or anyone else) can come with us.

Shaun