PetenLainy

Hi everyone

Hi all, just thought we would say hello and introduce ourselves. I am Peter (45), a Diesel Fitter, and my better half is Lorraine (42), a teachers assistant.

It's been a bit of a whirlwind since discovering the cut-off age was 45 and with the help of an agent the TRA was sorted, the IELTS passed and my application for a 175 Skilled Independant Visa was lodged 20/10/08, we are now waiting to be assigned a case officer.

Like lots of other people we have questions, lots of questions and hopefully they will be answered in time. I would just like to say thanks for the anwers this forum has provided already :notworthy:

Peter & Lorraine

Guest PAV

Hi guys,

This site has been invaluable to us at the moment. We are nearly at the end of filing out my husband's TRA form he is a taper of flusher as the Aussies say, we will be glad to get it sent now and hopefully it will pass!!! I'm a learing support assistant like your wife (in a secondary school talk about stress!!!!). You are alot further down the line then us so good luck and we hope that you hear some good news very soon. Keep going through the site its full of excellent news and information.

Keep us posted

Claire (35)

Saul (39)

Ricky (14)

Lloyd (7)

Guest ReadyPenny

HI Guys

Welcome to PIA! Keep us up to date with your progess and maybe one day we will meet up on the other side.

Mandy

Guest caoimhe

Hi Guys

The waiting is fraustrating but before you know it you will be here

Hope all goes well

Hi Guys

First of all, welcome to PIA.

As you can see from our signature, we too are around the same age. ( I actually went 45 this month)

Good luck with the visa application.:)

Howard.