Guest youngpav

School

Guest youngpav

Hi, i'm ricky i'm 14 just wondering what exams you do in Australia coz over here it is GCSE's and A levels so is it different out there. and that about it (i'm new bare with me)

Ricky.:jiggy:

Hi Rickey,

There are no public exams here until you are in your final yr of school here, which is yr 12. These exams get you into University courses just like your A levels.

Guest jpr parker

hey ricki im remmi im 13 wot part ov adelade u moovin 2 im off 2 henley beach lolz x

Guest sean
    Hi, i'm ricky i'm 14 just wondering what exams you do in Australia coz over here it is GCSE's and A levels so is it different out there. and that about it (i'm new bare with me)

Ricky.:jiggy:

There are tests every year!!! but not as hard as gcse's it's just a check up to see where everybody's at

Good Luck

Jess (13):P

Guest xVanillaMilkshakex

Heyy:cute:

Just wanted to ask when ur moving to oz? I mite be moving too in the summer:s

I think u get the end of yr exams(like in every skwl) but ya dont get the big ones till like year 12:P thats wat my aussie friend told me:) What skwl u goin to???

Vanilla:jiggy:

there aint really big tests in some lessons there is like a math test or summit buts its more assignments but then there are lans which are sorta like sats but not important