Sign in to follow this  
Guest stufi1997

Loving Wife......!

Guest stufi1997

A man breaks into a house to look for money ,jewels ,e.t.c . He finds a young couple in bed, he orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair.

Whil;e tying the wife to the bed he climbs on top of her and kisses her neck,then gets up and goes to the bathroom.

While he's in there he whispers to his wife..."listen this guys an escaped covict, look at his clothes! He's probably spent a lot of time in prison and has'nt seen a woman for years ,......i saw him kiss your neck, if he wants sex...don't resist,..don't complain...do whatever he tells you and satisfy him nomatter how much he nauseates you. the guy is obviously dangerous and could hurt or kill us both.

BE STRONG HONEY I LOVE YOU....

His wife responds.."Well actually he was'nt kissing my neck", "he was whispering in my ear and told me not to worry he's gay and find you cute... then asked me where the vaseline was ,..."i told him it was in the bathroom...BE STRONG HONEY.. I LOVE YOU TOO."

Guest dglamoore

enough to make your eyes water :P one of the best jokes I have seen for a while :D

Lisa:cool: