ozzieclare2be

house sprayers for insects

just wanted to say thanks for the pia member who recommened aussiemozzie. They came and sprayed out house today $121 and should last a year depending on rain, hopefully wont be getting any more nasties in the house. The bloke who came was very efficient and covered all ours and alexes bedding as well a few of other things we didnt want spraying x:v_SPIN:

Guest VINDER

Hello,

Can I please have their contact too coz I definitely need one .

Guest lippy

no problem Clare - glad to have been of help!!

We've had nothing since ours was sprayed a few weeks ago!

Julie

Wat does this protect against? I hate the ants!! they are everywhere, im spraying surface spray( MORTEIN) but its not really doing anything

Can anyone help!!!!:arghh::arghh:

Guest 0125dannydanny

Before you did this, how many of those LARGE spiders where you getting in the house? Its putting me off coming !LOL

Guest Trakki

Can you pm me the details please. Need to find out if it works against ants and we are having huge (well they are tiny but lots of them) ant problems at the mo.

Thanks

Wat does this protect against? I hate the ants!! they are everywhere, im spraying surface spray( MORTEIN) but its not really doing anything

Can anyone help!!!!:arghh::arghh:

we had lots of ants around the patio and since he sprayed outside they have all gone!!! aussie mozzie 1300 763 753

Before you did this, how many of those LARGE spiders where you getting in the house? Its putting me off coming !LOL

our last house which we rented we got no spiders, this one we've had alot, a couple of huntsmen, one very big one in my car:swoon:. Quite a few white tips and a redback in the postbox (not a great idea when your trying to get the post!!).

so we decided to get it done as we'd used mortein bombs and srayed ourselves and they were still coming in. Had tons of earwigs and ants too. Sorry to put you off but i cant pretend its been a bit of a nightmare since we moved lol

Guest lippy

Need to find out if it works against ants and we are having huge (well they are tiny but lots of them) ant problems at the mo.

We had loads of ants - not seen any since the spraying!!

Julie

Hi ya clare glad you put this on as I was gunna do a thread on pest control companys but now I'll just call your guys. Can I ask does the spraying cover everything? we get loads of bugs but the ones I hate the most is the cockroach and we have the buggers:arghh: so got to get rid of thrm before I go insane!!!

Hi ya clare glad you put this on as I was gunna do a thread on pest control companys but now I'll just call your guys. Can I ask does the spraying cover everything? we get loads of bugs but the ones I hate the most is the cockroach and we have the buggers:arghh: so got to get rid of thrm before I go insane!!!

i actually found a deadcockroach on patio last night so id say yes lol

I found a cockroach in the shower yesterday, is it the heat brings them all out, oh yes and also oh found a earwig behind the bin!!!! so i will def be ringing these guys.

Do they spray inside the house? How long does it take? Do they work weekends?

Kelie