Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jen & Did

Confused

Guest Jen & Did

Hi I know this may be a silly question to ask but for me I can get confused quite easily but we finally logded our 175 visa online on 20th January and from the details they have sent back that you get a case officer when your document checklist changes from required to recieved. This has happened on the 21st of January. So does this mean we have a case officer?

Many thanks

Jen

Guest BAZnDAF

Mine is the same (confirmed day after lodging), unfortunatly it does not mean you have a case officer yet.

Mine looks like this (still)

30/07/2008 Application received - processing commenced

Guest Jen & Did
    Mine is the same (confirmed day after lodging), unfortunatly it does not mean you have a case officer yet.

Mine looks like this (still)

30/07/2008 Application received - processing commenced

Just that according to the acknowledgment email it said the status would stay at required until a case officer had been appointed and reviewed the docs and if ok would change to received - as they changed so quickly it seemed a bit weird!:confused:

Thanks!

Guest BAZnDAF

Some have also reported that their medicals are still shown as outstanding and yet they have their visa already. the website is a bit confusing to say the least. If you have only just applied then just try and put it to the back of your mind, otherwise it will drive you insane.. :)