Sign in to follow this  
Guest ben.karen

Anyone consider Tasmania?

Guest ben.karen

Hello,

Although Adelaide is more likely our destination as we've been researching it for a year and my husband has a job over there, we just wondered if anyone ever considered emigrating to Tasmania? It has only entered our heads recently as it seem the cost of living in Adelaide is rising and the property is certainly not the bargain it was. I know Tassie is quiet but I would really appreciate anyone's comment on it - whether you considered it but dismissed it and why. Also if people had been on holiday there. Even if we go to Adelaide it is still a place we would like to visit.

Thanks for reading

Karen

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    Hello,

Although Adelaide is more likely our destination as we've been researching it for a year and my husband has a job over there, we just wondered if anyone ever considered emigrating to Tasmania? It has only entered our heads recently as it seem the cost of living in Adelaide is rising and the property is certainly not the bargain it was. I know Tassie is quiet but I would really appreciate anyone's comment on it - whether you considered it but dismissed it and why. Also if people had been on holiday there. Even if we go to Adelaide it is still a place we would like to visit.

Thanks for reading

Karen

NO! It is far too cold there for me! Apparently very pretty, but I prefer warmth and a guarenteed summer

Guest ReadyPenny

Tassie was never in our reckoning either. Weather is too much like UK and it is too remote for my liking! Each to their own I guess

Mandy