Sign in to follow this  
Guest Melian

New Arrivals

Guest Melian

Hi all, we arrived this morning in Adelaide and seemed to have picked a nice day for it considering it was about 3 degrees when we left the UK! What does everbody do in the day when it is this hot?

:arghh:

Guest Melian

Sorry just seen the post further down, ref what to do when its this hot.

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

Glad you had a safe journey and arrived to glorious weather. Our turn next month!!

Good luck with all your plans, keep us up to speed.

Mandy

Guest Nick11

Wecome to Adelaide. To be fair - its not normally this hot - they're calling this a heatwave.

Basically stay indoors between 10 and 4 -if you can.

Guest cazzie

Hi and welcome to Adelaide. In this heat I go from air conditioned house to air conditioned car and shopping mall (sounds like a very shallow life!). Hopefully when I get a job, there will be air conditioning there too. I can't believe the intensity of the heat - it is like being in an oven (not that I've been in one!), so the daily walk has to be done early, about 7.30. Good luck with settling in and I hope you get used to the heat quickly.

Guest Django

Welcome to Adelaide. We spent most of the day at the colonades then picked the kids up from school and hit the pooluntil dinertime. When the kids are asleep I will be hitting the pool again. ;)

Pete

Guest Dan&Em

Ermmmmm, Have a cool glass of beer,,, and if that fails,, have another just to make sure! And repeat until you have enough confidence to knock on a `newly found neighbouring friend`.. who has a pool obviously.

Guest Guest75
    Welcome to Adelaide. We spent most of the day at the colonades then picked the kids up from school and hit the pooluntil dinertime. When the kids are asleep I will be hitting the pool again. ;)

Pete

Ya'll go wrinkly!!!!:wacko: