Guest dunnarunna

bricklayers did you know....

Guest dunnarunna

that after you have worked here as a bricklayer for 3 months you can apply to the ABBTF in melbourne and they will give you your visa fees back currently $2000. i heard about this through someone who went to an expo in uk on another forum. so i sent them an email with hubbys details before we left uk, then recontacted them with employer details after hed worked 3 months and got the refund and even received a tshirt and stubbie holder too! it is to do with the 10c they charge on each brick sold and is given to encourage either bricklayers to come here or people to train as bricklayers.

donna

that after you have worked here as a bricklayer for 3 months you can apply to the ABBTF in melbourne and they will give you your visa fees back currently $2000. i heard about this through someone who went to an expo in uk on another forum. so i sent them an email with hubbys details before we left uk, then recontacted them with employer details after hed worked 3 months and got the refund and even received a tshirt and stubbie holder too! it is to do with the 10c they charge on each brick sold and is given to encourage either bricklayers to come here or people to train as bricklayers.

donna

Thx donna, that would be nice..been here 3 yrs so not sure if it would be too late..have you got any links or email address:jiggy:

Jo

Guest KP Nuts

Wow, that's good Donna, shame they don't do that in other trade's also, lol

Guest morris

How is it for bricklayers etc at the moment over there?