Guest hettstar

Hi everyone

Guest hettstar

Throught i would introduce ourselfs we have been reading posts for ages so decided it was about time to say hi Tania (26), Paul (27) and are two kids Ryan (5) and Abbie (2).

Paul has wanted to go to Oz for years so last year i agreed and we started the process about 5 mths ago oh passed his trade assess paper appication and has practical on 19th Feb 09 in Accrington for a Joiner. So we will be going to Adelaide on a 175 visa and we want to be there by christmas this year :) but not shore if thats possible with visa times oh trade is on crital list but am i being just abit to hopefull here?

Guest Django

Hello and welcome to PIA.

Can't help with the query. I'm sure a few tradies will be able to answer that though. Good luck with everything. The visa is a formality now you have the hard bit (skill assessment) done.

Pete

Guest ReadyPenny

Welcome to PIA! Good luck for the practical. With the new rules in place now for visa allocation, unfortunately, you may not get it in time for Christmas.

Welcome to PIA. I too am going for a 175 visa and my trade is on the CSL but unfortunetly have no idea what, if any, difference it will make. Good luck with the practical test.

Peter

Hi there, welcome to PIA. I am sure you will find this site so useful and can get any question you ask answered. Good luck with it all and hope you get it before Christmas.