sueoc

South Aussie Drivers

Well,I still think they are terrible drivers.I drive a lot everyday,and they seem to all drive the same,Go as fast as you can,and as quick as you can get to the speed limit(or faster)and do not use brakes unless a collision is inevitable.Out of their cars they are lovely people,wierd methinks.

Guest cornish Busdriver

Its not just aussie drivers, ive been cut up numerous times on the bus by pomme's.

Its a kinda different driving style here, agressive but laid back at the same time.

Guest marty

Been here 32 years the driving has not improved but you get used to it, I drive an old ute most of the time full of dents, peeps keep out of your way as they can see I dont care about the car

Well,I still think they are terrible drivers.I drive a lot everyday,and they seem to all drive the same,Go as fast as you can,and as quick as you can get to the speed limit(or faster)and do not use brakes unless a collision is inevitable.Out of their cars they are lovely people,wierd methinks.

After spending 18 months back in the UK, my view is that the driving is equally bad in both countries, just bad in different ways. For example, in the UK, drivers were always pulling out of side streets in front of me and slowing me right down, which is plain ignorant! What I have really noticed since coming back to Adelaide is how often people do 50 in a 60 zone dual carriageway, then speed up to 60 when I try to overtake. :realmad:

Overall, I think Adelaide drivers are about the same as UK city drivers, but a lot less patient and considerate than UK and Aussie small-town drivers. It's part of the price of living in a city, with all the traffic density issues that brings

Guest cazzie
    Its not just aussie drivers, ive been cut up numerous times on the bus by pomme's.

Its a kinda different driving style here, agressive but laid back at the same time.

Hiya Matt,

How do you know the difference between an Aussie driver and a Pommie driver?

Please tell me the punchline!

Cheers;)

Guest cazzie
    Been here 32 years the driving has not improved but you get used to it, I drive an old ute most of the time full of dents, peeps keep out of your way as they can see I dont care about the car

Hey, I can see the logic here. Happy driving!

Guest cornish Busdriver

Hi Cassie.

No punch line, you can spot the different driving styles a mile off.