Sign in to follow this  
Guest lee and joanne

Brighton Seconday School

Guest lee and joanne

Hi,

Can anyone help! Recently moved to the O'Halloran Hill area and have discovered buses don't run to Brighton Seconday school area at all. Not a real problem going to school as i can drop him off on the way to work. Just coming home . Especially when he does half a day. Rang the bus services and they say he has to catch a bus to Marion first then catch another to reach O'Halloran Hill. Which will takes him over an hour to get home:sad:. Any advice really appreciated.

Joanne

Guest Minerbird

Hi there,

Don't really know what to suggest, but I do have a question which I hope you don't mind me asking?!

How did you manage to get into Brighton High if you live so far outside the zone? Just wondering as we are looking at schools and also trying to find a house to buy. I thought you had to live in the zone.

Cheers,

Sanchia

Guest lee and joanne

Hi Sanchia,

We originally rented in Brighton with every intention of staying until our rental agreement ran out but we had far too many problems with the house plus the only primary school that had room for my youngest son was awful so we had no choice but to move out of the area. Its only ten minutes drive from the school. When my youngest finishes Primary we have every intention of moving back to Brighton.

Jo