scooterdan

New...EXCLUSIVE...Lads Night Out Thread!!!

Guest Jamie&Carrie
    Hey,

Just thought would start a new post about this as the last one was getting a bit long!!

Next night out will be 27th Feb... :

At The Edinburgh in Mitcham http://www.edinburgh.com.au/ Looks like a nice pub!

Dan

You mean you've never been? You could end up leading everyone into a sh*tfest of Pommy hating aussies.. LOL! ;)

Seriously though, it's rather South Dan...by the foothills no less. I'll check to see how much a cab is gonna cost me to get back to the eastern subs from there. (yes im being a tight arse!) :P

You mean you've never been? You could end up leading everyone into a sh*tfest of Pommy hating aussies.. LOL! ;)

Seriously though, it's rather South Dan...by the foothills no less. I'll check to see how much a cab is gonna cost me to get back to the eastern subs from there. (yes im being a tight arse!) :P

Yeah...agreed it is a bit further away than usual.... one of regular comes mentioned it and has been a few times. He usually pays 30/40 bucks to get to The Highway...only fair for some of us to travel sometimes!

Keep an eye on the post...might be able to get a cab share!

Dan

Guest The Pottertons

Loving the title Dan!!!!!!:biglaugh: Yvonne x Hope you and Steph are both well and still loving the adventure!!!!! x

Guest LynziC

Hey champ!, am down with the the Ed idea that pub rocks and it has the the woohoo!! of beer gardens and imperial pints ching ching!! from my faded memory of the last cab home from there, I think it was about 20/30 pesos so should be about the same to yours,

rock out amigo, Roger

Brilliant pub, not been out with you lot before, and gutted i will miss it, as i will be at Phillip Island for the World Superbikes. But i will keep an eye out for the next one if thats ok.

Hey Shaun,

These nights are always last friday of the month....we try to move to various pubs and areas!!

Dan

Great, i'll keep an eye out for the one in March. Just hope i'm not in Africa at the time!!!:err:

Guest Paul&Lisa

Hi guys, new to this site (by posts, not date) but have returned. Have been here just over a month and would like to get out to meet some people. Who will I be looking for in the pub, or is it obvious!

Regards,

Paul

Hey Paul,

My mobile numbers in in my signature, just give us a ring when you get there and we'll find ya!!

Be good to meet ya mate!

Oh...and seeing as you admitted to being new all the beers are on u!!

Dan

Just a quick reminder...

Lads night this Friday (27th) at The Edingburg Hotel in Mitcham...

Hope to to see some new and old faces there!

Dan

Hi, myself and Daz will be coming,we have only been here a few weeks and a lads night out is just what the doctor order.We will both see you on Friday night,can you let us know what time you will be meeting.

Cheers Steve.

Unfortunately looks like I will be missing this one lads just enrolled on postgraduate uni course and been stung for the fees, so gotta conserve funds this month. Hope you have a great night and I know on friday I will be devastated to be missing out.

Kris

Guest andrew_obrien

Hi all i Arrive on May 6th 09 would love to join the gang