Guest Barlow

I Need new friends - North Adelaide

Guest Barlow

Hiya all

Been here 4 weeks nearly so far so good but I need new friends as shopping and drinking coffee on your own is no fun! :(

Is there anybody out there in northern surbs that fancies meeting up weekly/monthly for coffee?

I have 2 boys in school and my 3 yr old daughter to keep entertained!

Anyone?

Paula ;)

Guest BJF

What suburb are you in Paula? I'm in Northgate, it's near Oakden and Enfield.

Hi Paula

I too have a 3yr old girl, we will be out in 9 weeks and will be based in Blackwood, not too far from North Adelaide, (well nowhere is too fare is it!!) there are a lot of us coming out in August so it would be nice to catch up, lets Keep in touch and hopefull youll meet some more people in the meantime.

Speak soon

Kimx

Guest Barlow

Thanks

I am in craigmore about 40 mins north of the city so will keep in touch

Paula

Guest geary11

hi paula,

i'm also in craigmore with a 4 year old girl and a two year old little monster called jackson, you can pop around mine for a cuppa if ya fancy anytime,just pm me ure number!

ursula

Guest Roo1

Hey Paula

Im over here on the south side, Hallett Cove, but don't let that put you off!!

I have regular meet up with the girls for coffee and BBQ's so if you want to give me a shout, we'd love to see you.

Judi

Guest Barlow

Hiya

Thanks for that I do want to make it down south for a look around as we still don;t know if we want to stay in the north just yet so may be popping down sooner rather than l8tr and i see you have rentals ? would that be 4 a weekend maybe?

Any details you can give me please send me PM

Thanks All

Paula

Guest philnjulie

Hi i'm julie just moved here last month. I'm also missing friends and could do with a good cuppa! I'm in nuriootpa about 15/20 mins from you. I also have 5 children under the age of 9, so i know the need for adult company. hope to hear from you soon. juliex

Guest lastboyscout

How do all,

If you are all there in Jan my wife and me(+ 2 girls) would love to meet up with a few of you in the N/East area as we might be a little lost and lonely upon arrival :(

Hope to see a few of you soon

Guest thecartwrights

Please feel free to contact me too when any of you arrive. Me being John other half and two little ones.

We have been here just over 8 months now and it does really feel like home already. Live In Golden Grove which some of you already know, which is a north eastern suburb - and yes there are nice ones up here and some not so nice too - but you will get those everywhere! :confused:

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Hope to speak to some of you soon

Sarah

Guest Libby1971

Hi

I am not in the northern suburbs but down south, in Sheidow Park. We will be moving to Reynella East within 6 weeks.

My children are a bit older but a coffee would be great if anyone is living down this way or just wants a look around.

PM me with your details if you fancy a chat.

Libby