andy and lindsey

What region is Australia DVD's

Am trying to buy a friend some dvd's from the internet and am having a mental block as to what region they are here. Am looking at Amazon - I am just wondering if anyone else can suggest another website where DVD's are reasonably priced? I want box set from TV

Lindsey

think they are region 1 for australia if i remember right, tho a quick search on google should confirm this, dunno where to get cheap dvds from tho, have u tried amazon??

REGION 1: U.S., Canada, U.S. Territories

REGION 2: Japan, Europe, South Africa & The Middles East (Incl Egypt)

REGION 3: Southeast Asia & East Asia (Incl Hong Kong)

REGION 4: AUSTRALIA, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Central America, Mexico, South America & The Caribbean

REGION 5: Eastern Europe (Former Soviet Union), Indian Subcontinent, Africa, North Korea & Mongolia

REGION 6: China

Guest DianeJ

Hi Lindsey,

You could try www.bangcd.com . They are based in Singapore and have free shipping worldwide. They are good value in £'s, don't know what they're like in $'s but their site has all currencies.

Di

Also have a look at http://www.dvd.co.uk/ - 1 pound per disc to ship it over here (free to the UK) and some of the cheapest Blu-Ray movies you can find too ;-) Over here, some of the best bargains are to be had in the shops, when the weekly catalogues come out - otherwise check JB HiFi and Sanity.