Sign in to follow this  
Guest worrall

Newie

Guest worrall

Hi

We are new to the PIA, we are just applying for our state sponsorship which is due back anyday (hopefully). We are hoping to come to Adelaide in the summer for a reccie. Any advice on what see or where to go would be helpful, we are hoping to move out next year.

Thanks

Lynne

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

Welcome to the site! Adelaide is a lovely place with lots to see and do. The members who live there will give you an idea where to go etc but two of the best are the Barossa Valley for wine tasting and the Dolphin boat tour.

Mandy

Guest worrall

Hi Mandy

Thanks for that, will have a look at those areas.

I see you are getting closer to getting there, when are you hoping to go and whereabouts are you going if you have decided. Keep me informed and good luck with everything.

I have just realised that you come from Leigh, I grew up in Astley, my parents still live in Astley, but we moved to Pendle, near Burnley.

Thanks

Lynne

Guest BAZnDAF

Hi and Welcome. Not there yet so can't help with sugestions, but good luck on the visa journey :)

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Lynne

We are hoping to fly on the 23rd and are going to Adelaide Hills, Blackwood area. You definately need to visit the City and Central Market, that's an experience! Really good market with stalls that sell everything. Cant believe you come from Astley, small world eh?

I was born and raised in Leigh, and apart from holidays abroad, have never left!!

Mandy

Guest worrall

Hi Mandy

It is a small world. Good luck with everything and I hope everything goes well, let me know how it goes when you get there. Good luck and Best Wishes with everything.

Thanks

Lynne