Guest worrall

475 sponsored visa

Guest worrall

Hi

We are applying for he 475 visa and was wondering when you get your visa, you have 6 months to validate it but how much time do you get before you have to have mirgrated, Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Lynne

Guest vixpinkbabe
    Hi

We are applying for he 475 visa and was wondering when you get your visa, you have 6 months to validate it but how much time do you get before you have to have mirgrated, Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Lynne

Hi Lynne,

Only 6 months to validate? Is this correct?! I thought it was 12, or however many until your medicals expire. I'm scared now :( Not sure I have enough money to go in 6 months time? :( xx

Guest Lisa & Kevin

Hi

We are also in the process of applying for a 475 Visa (see our timeline below).

We have been told by our agent that we have 12 months to validate our Visa from the date it is issued.

However; Medicals and Police checks also have a 12 months expiry date. So if these are 'front loaded' you could need to do the Medicals and Police checks again.

Hope this helps :)

Let me know if I can be of any further help:chatterbox:

Lisa

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hi Denise,

You got your visa only in December, surely the rules cant have changed much since then???!! I must check it out! Cos I need to move out of my expensive flat NOW if I only have 6 months to validate... Mind you, I need the visa first... WHAT ARE THEY DOING OVER THERE, ANY WORK AT ALL???!! XX

Guest vixpinkbabe

Thanks Lisa, just read your post, such a relief :) Hope your medical went ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Lisa & Kevin

Hi Vicky

Medical was alot better than I expected, I was soooooooooo nervous.

Sent you a PM with more details!!!!!

Lisa x