Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crazykids

Cache Level 3 Diploma in Childcare...would love a job with sponsorship?

Guest Crazykids

Hi, Can anyone help...I do feel like i'm being passed from pillar to post with these migration agents. I have a level 3 cache diploma in childcare and currently work as a relief nursery assistant. I am visiting family in Adelaide in May this year with a hope to being able to emigrate. My husband doesn't have a skill on the MODL so its up to me. I have been told that ifI am able to get a job offer by someone who will sponsor my visa application, then this might work? Has anyone any experience in this as its like a mine field. I was going to email DECS but ideally would like to be in one place as i've got 2 little ones. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sarah :goofy:

Guest Nick11

Cache level 3 isn't recognised in sa as being qualified, so you could only work unqualified. There is almost no chance of getting sponsership if you are unqualified .

Guest Crazykids

Hi Nick11

Thanks for the reply, as this is a 2 year diploma is there any way of getting it recognised in SA? I'm waiting to start a foundation degree in young childrens learning and development which is a 3 year course, would this be recognised in SA?

Many thanks again for your reply. Your help is really appreciated.

Sarah

Guest Nick11

I would have thought so , but couldn't say for sure. My friend has a nvq level 3 - this isn't good enough for sa!!!

I have a b.ed hons degree and 17 years experience as a nursery teacher - had to fight tooth and nail to get qualified - as I had no experience of 0-2!!!!!!!!!

It's really a joke!!!!!!

They constantly keep changing the goal posts!!!!