Guest Alison

Single in Adelaide

Guest Alison

Hi,

Ive been in Adelaide for 15 months now & am finding it difficult to meet other single people. I'm in my late 40s any other more mature single people out there ?!

Alison

Guest Patch

Hi,

I'm not in my forties, turning 26 in a couple of weeks, split up with may partner who I moved over with. I'm lucky enough to have family here, any other singles already in Adelaide?

Just wondered how other singles are finding it, I'm sure there are more singles here than me!

I am also single - aged 33 - and just arrived in Adelaide two days ago (hey, Lisa :)) - I think my best way of meeting people will be to join some of the social events organised through the MeetIn website. It's difficult being a single female, as you can't really just wander into a pub on your own like guys do :rolleyes:

Kerry

Guest ice

Hi Alison & other singles,

im 44 and single i will b Adelaide soon as my 119 visa comes hope not to long now, there seems to b a few of us on here,

so we will b ok and have fun lol

ice

Guest JanS
    Hi,

Ive been in Adelaide for 15 months now & am finding it difficult to meet other single people. I'm in my late 40s any other more mature single people out there ?!

Alison

Hi Allison

Yes there are ME ME ME, Single, mid forties, from Wales originally and after 7 years, Im still trying to make some friends. Its so hard being on your own, particularly when you are new and its so difficult meeting people. So please let me know if you would like to chat.

Jan