Sign in to follow this  
Guest GAFFBAM

Activating Your Visa?

Guest GAFFBAM

Hi all, my husband and I activated our visas in October, or so we think!!!!!!!! A really bizarre question, but is entering the country all we needed to do? Nobody told us any different and neither did we ask. Pls put our minds at rest as we have about 9 days left until it expires lol!:embarrassed:

Guest the4hopes

We are on a permanent visa, and thats all we had to do, I panicked as well. Ours expired Jan

Guest Bakers

Yes thats all you need to do enter country & get stamp in passport we had to do it last march as i was pregnant (7 months not great!!) so stop worrying alls good no worries as they say here & good luck with the future move

Guest guest3462
    Hi all, my husband and I activated our visas in October, or so we think!!!!!!!! A really bizarre question, but is entering the country all we needed to do? Nobody told us any different and neither did we ask. Pls put our minds at rest as we have about 9 days left until it expires lol!:embarrassed:

Hi, we have a subclass lonstay extended 4year visa 457 and we had to go to the immigration dept in the city to validate our visas last week. It only took an hour you don't need any appointments, but go in the morning cos it gets busy later on. Hope this is helpful

Julia xx

Guest GAFFBAM

Thanks everyone, what a relief, it was nearly over before it began!