Guest Lisado

The Lost boys

Guest Lisado

Hi everyone

Just sat and watched The Lost Boys with my wee lad and hubby for the 1st time in years. I thought Alex would be scared but he wasnt and we all loved it.

It is 21 yrs since i have seen it and tonight I felt like 15 again

For some light entertainment - has anyone else seen this recently or another films that make you think "how old am I???":skeptical:

I am still in love with the Lost Boys:):)

Lisa x

Guest LOOBYLOO

We watched Lost Boys 2 last night - a lot more blood and guts than the first one but still good. I am trying to get hold of Cape Fear (Nick Nolte/Robert De Niro) but not having any luck.

We rented the complete Fawlty Towers last week - I forgot just how funny it was.

We watched the first This Life yesterday as my Aussie friend has just discovered it, forgotten how good it was and yes it made me feel old. Just got the rest to watch now!

Guest sjs

21 years since i have seen it

SHUT UP !!!!

no way is that film that old :(:(

I love the lost boys - didnt know they did a sequel though?

The sequel was a straight to DVD release either late last year or early this year! I have heard mixed reports but cant wait to see it! The first one was class!

Dan

Guest 0405delboy
    Hi everyone

Just sat and watched The Lost Boys with my wee lad and hubby for the 1st time in years. I thought Alex would be scared but he wasnt and we all loved it.

It is 21 yrs since i have seen it and tonight I felt like 15 again

For some light entertainment - has anyone else seen this recently or another films that make you think "how old am I???":skeptical:

I am still in love with the Lost Boys:):)

Lisa x

Hello,

I recently saw Robocop for the FIRST time LOL!! Personal faves of mine are Parenthood, Big trouble in little China, the Goonies and Stand by Me!! See them all in a new light these days!

0405delboy :biglaugh:

Guest 0405delboy
    Is that the film where their chinese takeaway turns to maggots as they're eating it?

LOL!! Er, no!!:huh::biglaugh:

The sequel was a straight to DVD release either late last year or early this year! I have heard mixed reports but cant wait to see it! The first one was class!

Dan

OMG i love lost boys, on my own tonight so might have to get the sequel:v_SPIN:

Jo

Is that the film where their chinese takeaway turns to maggots as they're eating it?

Yes it was lost boys you are thinking about... they have rice and the bloke thinks he's eating maggots....its all coming back now:notworthy:

Jo

Guest cazzie
    We watched the first This Life yesterday as my Aussie friend has just discovered it, forgotten how good it was and yes it made me feel old. Just got the rest to watch now!

Hey,

We loved 'This Life' - a fantastic series. We would also very highly recommend 'Northern Exposure'. It is six series long and we are on the fourth series, but every episode is quirky and full of charm and intelligence. It is about a community in Alaska and stars the gorgeous John Corbett at his very best - tall, handsome with long hair and .... ummm, where was I?

Anyway, it is just fabulous!

Guest ade&emma

We thought Lost Boys 2 was a bit of a let down considering the first one is sooo cool. Were trying to find the Young One's on DVD but not having much luck. Not really a phrase you want to google though!!

Classic films - Preditor, Total Recal, Terminator 1 & 2, Army of Darkness, Laberynth (a bit sad I know)

aww love the lost boys, especially the music from it.

Dirty dancing is one of those films i could watch over and over. Watched revolutionary road the other night and thought it was excellent ;)

Guest Weez

ooooo i sooooo wanted to be Star!!!! even had hair a skirt and a top like her's......... how sad was i !!!

Guest sjs
    ooooo i sooooo wanted to be Star!!!! even had hair a skirt and a top like her's......... how sad was i !!!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

watched the sequel last night - the first 1 is of course the best - this ones a bit cheesy but i like cheesy so just took it for what it was.

ps Kiefers brother - not half as good

Guest Lisado

Yes and the noodles turn to worms !!!

Alex (my son) is now repeating everyline the Frog Brothers say - he does a good Corey Feldman (yes I am sad I know them all!!)

I was thinking of all the Brat Pack films I wouldnt mind watching again - The Outsiders, etc

I bought him Gremlins to watch and we are going to get The Goonies as well. :D

LiA

St Elmo's Fire, probably one of the best films EVER if you are my age! Not forgetting Dirty Dancing for the girls , phworrrr - Patrick Swayzeeeeeeeeeee still makes me go wobbly