Guest ReadyPenny

Removals are Booked!!!!

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

We have booked the shipping company to come and pack us up next Friday, yes that's the 13th!!!!!

Another wobbly moment, now it's done it all feels VERY real indeed and I am suddenly faced with a heap of stuff to do and only 6 days in which to do it.

We went to Sean's best mates for a "goodbye meal" last night and it very much felt like the beginning of the end. I sure hope its soddin worth it!

Mandy

Mandy,

All your hard work is coming to fruition. I can't believe how quickly time has passed and you are nearly there. Good luck and speak soon.

Alison x

Just remember as the door to your life in this country closes, there is another door opening thats got lots of sunshine at the other side :jiggy: . Good luck and hopefully we won't be too far behid you.

Peter and Lorraine

Guest graandjac

;)Your fit in just fine your already talking Australian , with HEAPS of things to do, the next week will not be a good one but just try to get through it and stay focused, top tip its a good time to clear out all the c**p , as i wish we had done now we have loads of boxes in the bloomin garage. good luck

Guest ReadyPenny

Guys thanks for your good wishes and I am so looking forward to meeting ALL of you on the other side! Will keep you posted on the journey

Mandy