ShaunWilson

Any motorbikes up for a ride?

Well i pick up my bike from the garage in about a week's time after repairs (accident not my fault) and was wondering if anyone on here rides motorbikes and would fancy a wee ride through the hills and lunch. Maybe head up windy point, then out to clarendon, strathalbyn, down to Victor for lunch and then back up to Adelaide?

I will fill in more details when i get the confirmed date my bike is being returned?

Oh and i ride a GSXR1000, but will just be a gentle cruise sticking to the speed limits??!!

Shaun

Guest Dave & Carole

Would love to, but hindered by not having visa yet! and both bikes sold (TTR250 and BMW1100).

One of my first buys when we arive will be another bike. Favourite is a Yam XT660Z, but it won't be imported into Aus until later this year.

I'll certainly be looking for good rides. Have already started planning a long one to Sydney via Melbourne with a few friends. Can't wait.

Dave

Guest Snape Family

Shaun

as per other post once we get over we will definitely be up for a ride out once we have bought a new bike.

We know it's not worth shipping ours out we looked into that last October. so we are trying to sell this one and then we will buy again once we arrive.

We enjoy watching the TT races and have also marshalled plus we have been part of the RAT (Riders Association for Triumph) pack on the IOM. So would seriously enjoy the idea of a ride out.

We will look out for your postings of rides out and put one up ourselves once we arrive and get a bike sorted, and hopefully we can meet up.

Tracey and Darren

Well if you want any help with where to go for buying bikes give me a shout. I am usually out on my bike a minimum of 3 times a week, with 2 of those times spent either in the Hills. And the other one trawler through the many bike dealerships in Adelaide, just perving!! I also get between 10-15% discount at several dealerships, if that helps any. Although next week we are (group of 10) riding down to Phillip Island for the frist round of the WSBK. And spending some time on the great ocean road on the way back. I will will be taking loads of pics, and will also be using my helmet and Fairing mounted video cameras, and will post a link to them so you can see?

Shaun