Andrew from Vista Financial

Free UK Pension Transfer Seminar

Hello all.

I am looking to run another Seminar on the topic of UK Pension Transfers around the middle of March (a Saturday).

The Seminar covers the differences between UK Pension & Australian Superannuation schemes etc and the advantages/disadvantages of transferring and any implications.

There have also been some develpoments of late in the UK regarding how Cash Equivalent Transfer Values (CETV's) for Final Salary Pensions are calculated. The changes were made to try to make it fairer for members of the schemes.

From what I have seen so far this has meant an uplift in Transfer Values of between 15% - 20%.

From the past events I have run they have all received good feedback and I have been told that they were very informative.

If anyone is interested in coming along please let me know.

Regards

Andy

Hello all.

I am looking to run another Seminar on the topic of UK Pension Transfers around the middle of March (a Saturday).

The Seminar covers the differences between UK Pension & Australian Superannuation schemes etc and the advantages/disadvantages of transferring and any implications.

There have also been some develpoments of late in the UK regarding how Cash Equivalent Transfer Values (CETV's) for Final Salary Pensions are calculated. The changes were made to try to make it fairer for members of the schemes.

From what I have seen so far this has meant an uplift in Transfer Values of between 15% - 20%.

From the past events I have run they have all received good feedback and I have been told that they were very informative.

Regards

Andy

i would be very interested in this if you could let me know the date?

Hi Andrew, we would be interested in attending this seminar but will not arrive until the 13th March, if we cant make this one we will attend your next one.

Thanks

Jo & Steve

Guest Em76

Sign us up please, we arrived 3 weeks ago and definitely need some info re pensions. I am on a final salary scheme so will be very interested.

Emma and Mark

Guest redfoxy
    Hello all.

Regards

Andy

Yes would be very interested. Please say it is not in the city !!

Hi everyone.

Thanks for your interest. I will look to hold the Seminar on either the 14th or 28th March (Clipsal 500 is 21st!!) I will go with the majority on dates.

The Seminar is held in Payneham which is a few minutes drive from the City, I usually put on sandwiches, drinks etc.

Please let me know which dates will suit and if there is any others interested.

Regards

Andy

Hi Andrew, the 28th will be better for us as we do not arrive until the 13th so think brain will not be in gear for a few days. Look forward to meeting you when ever it may be.

Jo

Guest Snape Family

Andy

I would definitely be interested but won't be able to attend as we won't be over until June.

When will you be running another seminar?

thanks

Tracey

Hello.

Unfortunately I will have to postpone this event for a few weeks as I have now started my own Financial Planning / Mortgage Broking company and do not currently have a seminar room.

I should be able to run the next Seminar around the middle to end of April all going well.

If anyone would like to come along then please let me know.

Obviously at the moment with things the way they are with regards to financial markets etc there may be a lot of uncertainty for people who have UK Pensions and whether transferring especially now is a good idea. The seminar's give people the opportunity to ask all of these types of questions and more and should hopefully give you a better insight surrounding this complex area.

Regards

Andy.