Guest sarahsmartiepants

i know its boring but...

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Does anyone know how to clean out an IRON, was doing a bit today and all rusty looking water came out. I have been very good and used distiled water in it.

sarah

Guest Lulujim

In the UK you can buy stuff called 'scale away'. you make it up with boiling water, tip in kettle and it cleans it out and comes out through the holes! Try the cleaning aisle in Woolies???

No idea, I never use an iron! I don't even know where my iron is, I haven't seen it for six years.

My kinda girl! Everyone looks at me in horror when I say I never iron anything!

Catherine

Guest Django

That makes 3 of us.;) Just take it off teh line and fold it away. Job done. :)

Pete

Ha, i am aiming for a world record then........................14 years and counting, since i last ironed; but only cos the man of the house does it:notworthy:; and before you ask, i dont force him to, he just watches the sports and gets dashing away!!!!!!

My hubby reckons he hasn't ironed anything for about 25 years.

My dear old mum back in Sussex still irons socks, undies, towels, sheets, hankies .... in fact everything. Silly mum.

Guest sarahsmartiepants

i bought a new one today in Marion, couldnt be bovered with cleaning it in the end!

I dont iron much these days since I have been here I used to iron every sunday morning in the UK. But here I make the kids do their own (not they do! they wear it with creases) I only get the iron out every 2 weeks or when i need something to wear!!

sarah

Guest graandjac

:goofy:sarah whet are you on about.....lol come on get it together ;)to much cold weather