Happy as things are!

sueoc

Well we could not sell our lovely house in the UK,short of giving it away(the downturn)but strangely,i couldnt be happier.We have happy ,good tenants in our house,who love the place,and we are managing OK here,in a Rental.Options are open,so what more can you ask?While we decide over the next 2-4 years what we will do.At the moment we are loving Adelaide,but also missing home,so what better than to "sit on the fence", and see what transpires in the future.I think we are all lucky to be in our position on here,theres millions back home who would swap places.Life aint all that bad.All the best,Sue and Billy.:D

Lovely post. I have to say we are in the same position. Our house in the UK is rented out to people we know. If things here go sour we have a bolt hole. At the moment we have no intention of going back to coldsville. We love it here and feel really lucky to be here. Family life is great as we get more time together out doing stuff than we could ever afford to do so before.

We planned to stick it out to get citizenshp (even if we hated it) so our children, if they ever wanted to come out here wouldn't have to go through the hoops to get here. I can see us spending the rest of our lives here. But never say never. Things are good at the moment but who knows whats ahead.

Pete