Guest bob t

Mrs Bob T ( Lorraine)

Guest bob t

Hi all,

This is not bob t but Mrs bob t, better known as Lorraine. I have read some of your very interesting and funny posts recently, but have only just got around to introducing myself.

As I'm sure most of you realise, things get a ittle manic at this stage ( 65 days till departure) can't wait. Still lots of things to sort out ! House was only put on the market at weekend, did an open day and got an offer for full asking price! Can't believe our luck, but won't count our chickens just yet as these things have a habit of going pear shaped. Anyway sale or no sale we're leaving on the 19th Aug. It's been quite a year so far! JAN - Bob b'day 45 years young FEB - Bob changed jobs , MAR - Sir visas finally arrive, APR - urh,(still celebrating) can't actually remember, MAY - we got married (after nearly 19 years ) and honeymoon in Mexico ( perhaps a little greedy, but great ), JUN - finishing DIY for house sale. That's to date, and next JUL - return wedding dress to dressmaker requesting alterations for much needed straightjacket!! AUG - Australia ready or not here we come!!. Just to round the year off nicely, I shall be 40 years old in Oct, probaby nearly bald, any hair I might have left will surely be grey. Life is definately too short, no regrets so far, time for a new adventure. Look forward to talking and hopefully meeting you all. Lorraine

Guest Django

Hi Mrs Bob,

Welcome to the boards. I'm a bit....nay loads.... jealous that you are soon to step on that plane. We are way off even applying for a visa. :(

Pete

Guest mOZzy

welcome mrs. bob t!

wow, you are off soon! fingers crossed on your house sale!

hows the packing going ;)

Susi

Guest dglamoore

Hi and welcome Lorraine

wow you have had a busy year - good time to have your 40th in October as will be just warming up nicely :D

Good luck with your last few months in UK and getting everything sorted!

Lisa:cool:

Hi Lorraine. WOW, what a fun packed year!...and that was only the first half!!! wonder what the second half has in store?!

We are flying out on the 15th August....its getting closer

sarahx